click me

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Get More Referrals Using the "Rule of 250!"

If you are struggling to generate referrals because you don't have a network of people that know you and will refer business to you, then you need to carefully read ALL of this.
_______________________
A Common Complaint...
_______________________
99% of your referrals will come from your "network" of people that know who you are and what you do.
So it's critical that you stay in touch with your network on a continual basis.
But I often hear the same common complaints from professionals who are just starting out.
I hear comments like...
"I don't know anyone, so I don't have a network."
or...
"I don't get out too much so hardly anyone knows me."
or...
"Other than my family and a few friends, I really don't know a lot of people."
Have you ever felt this way?
_____________________________________
There Is a Common Misconception...
_____________________________________
...that you don't know a lot of people.
But in fact, if you asked yourself the right questions, you would be surprised to discover that, in fact, you DO know a LOT more people than you realize.
And those people are just waiting to send you referrals, you just don't realize it ....yet.
You see, if you really thought about it, I don't care who you are, you DO KNOW a LOT of people.
___________________
The Rule of 250
___________________
In his famous book "How To Sell Anything To Anybody" Joe Girard, talks about his "Rule of 250."
The "Rule of 250" says that the average person knows around 250 people.
Joe, says that If you ask yourself questions like...
1. Who do you go to church with?
2. Who do you know at the local gym?
3. Who does your hair?
4. Who did you go to school with?
5. Who lives on your street?
6. Who are the parents of your children's friends?
7. Who were the last 20 people you sent an email to?
8. Who works at your bank?
9. Who you worked with in previous jobs?
10. Who were some of your college friends?
...you will start to discover that you DO know a LOT more people than you ever thought.
Now...
Just because you create a list of people that know you, doesn't mean that it will instantly create referrals.
But your list can become your "Golden Goose!"
________________________________________________
How to Produce Gold from Your List of Friends
________________________________________________
Ivan Misner, the Founder of BNI International has a great quote. He says...
"It's not what you know and it's not who you know, it's how well you know them."
You see, the gold is in the RELATIONSHIP you have with your list.
In many instances, it's not necessarily the size of your list that's important, it's how well you know the people on your list.
The better the relationship you have with them, the more referrals you'll receive from them.
So after you've created your list, you need to re-warm it back up and the best way I know to do that is to contact each of them and let them know how much you appreciate them.
________________________________________________
Appreciation Wins Out Over Self-Promotion Every Time!________________________________________________
It's true.
People are tired of all the self-promotion, hype, in-your-face marketing stuff.
They want to know that someone cares about them.
That's why I use PoweredByCards.com every single day in my own business.
With the simple push of a button, PoweredByCards.com allows me to express my feelings of appreciation, in a personal and heartfelt way, with my entire list of friends and associates.
How good is that?
Every day, I wake up and send out at least 2 unexpected cards to people that I care about.
That one habit has reaped great rewards for me, both personally and professionally.
If you're not using PoweredByCards.com yet, why?
_____________________________
What Is Holding You Back?
_____________________________
If it's the cost, then you need to think about how much money you're LOSING right now, by not building relationships of trust with people using this simple system.
I can guarantee you...
...what you'll gain in referrals will massively outweigh what you'll invest for a license to use the PoweredByCards.com system.
Isn't it time you made the move and invested in PoweredByCards.com?
Thanks for taking the time to read all of this... If you're still with me, I'd love to give you a free trial so that you can send a couple of cards out for free on me! Try it out for yourself before you decide to invest! Just send me a message and I'll set you up with a FREE gift account right away!

Have a successful day!

P.S. Here's a video that shows you how to sign up with PoweredByCards.com
--> http://www.signupoptionsvideo.com/
When asked to submit your sponsor's ID, enter # 50634
You will need that ID number to join...

No comments: