click me

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How to Gain Success with MLM

Let's focus on products. No matter which MLM company you join, there is always a product. In order to be successful in MLM, you must believe in the product. If you don’t believe in the product, you might as well look elsewhere, because you'll just be wasting your time and money. It should be something that you're passionate about!

The product can be anything from health supplements to a website promoting a program. But before you invest any money into the company that you are considering, take a look at their products. Is it something that you would use on a daily basis? Could you see yourself spending the dollar amount needed to qualify for monthly commissions by using their products? Does the product get you excited? If so, then you have overcome one of the hurdles of MLM.

Let me give you an example. I recently found out about a safer, cleaner burning, non-toxic candle. Now I have always been a candle person. I just love candles! It's also one of my top rated gifts to give and receive. So, I requested a scent sample and additional info about the company, and discovered that they have the most yummy smelling candles as well as a great business opportunity.

Now, whether I work the business or not, I would definitely buy their candles. Especially since they are made from a vegetable-based wax and are safer for my friends and family than traditional paraffin wax candles. So I might as well work the business and get my product paid for as well! Right?

In fact, when you have a testimony to share, it will probably be your most powerful selling point. Recruiters always share their testimony—and often the testimonies of others. So if you have a testimony about the product itself and how it’s helped you, you’ll have a better chance of making a sale. Even if the first few people that sign up don’t actually work the business (in my case, some people join just to get their own candles at the wholesale price), you’ll still earn a residual income from their purchases that you can work with until you find the business builders for your team.

So look at the product of the MLM company that you’re considering. Is it something you could get excited about? Is it something that you can't live without? If not, maybe you should look somewhere else. But if you have a passion for the product, share your testimony, and chances are, people will sign up!

No comments: