click me

Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Business for Under $50

Spring is finally here! ...and at least here in the Bay Area the temperature is rising... We actually had to turn on the AC today during my daughter's birthday party! People are out shopping at garage sales and attending craft fairs... Next month I'll be setting up a booth to display my candles during a "Pampering Night" that's being held for some much deserving moms. I know it's going to be a great time, because I love meeting new people while they're checking out my candles and soaps.

If your interested in starting your own business for under $50, just let me know and I'll show you just how easy it is to " Walk and Talk" and "Smell and Sell"! No parties required!

Another way to make money is by using our 5 Get 5 technique. Sign up for my FREE e-course on how to become a home based business owner selling candles. 90% of homes burn candles, so why not make money doing it?! Request Your FREE Information Packet on the Home-Based Candle Business Here.

No comments: