click me

Monday, May 26, 2008

Love to shop?

Do you love shopping? Would you like to earn some extra cash? You can do BOTH just by becoming a member of My Power Mall. I don't recruit - I give Malls away to as many people as I can! Nothing to sell. No crazy qualifying games. Just one purchase a month (ANY amount qualifies - no minimum). Free tools. Free Website. How hard can it be? Want to know how to GIVE someone their own Power Mall just like I'm doing?! Visit My Power Mall and watch the movie! It's that simple!
My One Thing purchase this month was a magazine subscription for only $5.95! There are some awesome deals and discounts available. Some items even include FREE shipping! It's so easy to find something that you would normally buy anyways... So why not check it out? Oh! Did I mention it's 100% FREE to join?! Click on the banner below to see how you can start earning money just by giving away Power Malls! You've got nothing to lose and money to gain!

No comments: