click me

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Good-bye for now...

I'm going to let this blog go for now. I've embarked on a couple of other entrepreneurial projects that are a better fit for my busy lifestyle right now, and I'm really committed to them. As hard as I've tried, I just haven't found the right time to make any phone calls for the Zaken business. With my 2 little ones and my busy family life, it just hasn't happened. But I think it would be a great opportunity for a single person, or someone that can find a quiet room to make business calls from. By the time I get my kids to sleep in the evening, most companies are already closed. I may give it a try again sometime in the future. Maybe once my children are old enough for school... Until then I'm devoting my time to them... After all, Mother's only hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever...

Anyways, If you're interested in knowing what I'm doing, just click on my profile and you'll find the links to my other blogs there. Otherwise, it's been great getting to know you. And as always, God bless!

No comments: