click me

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Feeling MUCH better!

Okay... I think I'm nearly 100% back to normal! I'm feeling much better since my surgery, and I'm looking forward to giving Zaken another try. They definitely don't let you forget about them, as I receive mailings from them constantly, offering new opportunities and ways to make money with them. But I am not going to invest in any further purchases from them. I believe that this can be achieved without buying into their expensive profit making systems... And you are never under any obligation to participate in these offers.
With 2 "little ones" at home, It's hard to find the time (quiet time actually) to sit down and make phone calls... But hopefully I'll get a few minutes this weekend during my youngest son's naptime to make a few calls. So, until next week, wish me luck! And I'll let you know what happens!

No comments: