click me

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm DELETING, Deleting, deleting Links!

Time to clean house... I spent way too much time focusing on time wasters in the past. I had signed up for numerous money making schemes and affiliate programs. If you're a regular reader, I'm sure that you noticed all of the banners and buttons that had accumulated in my sidebar. I regret that I spent so much time applying for and adding those links a few months ago when I first started this blog.
I originally wanted this to be a place where you could find legitimate ways to earn a living from the comfort of your home. And that's exactly what I am going to continue doing. But I want this blog to contain nothing more than quality information that you can rely on. In the next few days you are going to notice many more banners disappearing. I am taking the time to log into each account, and if I haven't earned any money or gotten any referrals, that button will be gone! My focus will be entirely on educating you on things that are working for me.
So, I'm hoping to have this site cleaned up by the end of the week. No more clutter! No more waiting for this site to load because of all the data! This blog will undergo a total makeover... and I would love to hear from you to see what you think about the new look. So check back soon... Until then... I would like to leave you with some food for thought with one of my favorite new quotes:
"Appreciation wins over self-promotion every time!"

No comments: